I was teamed up with the lovely Hannah at Make Time who hasn't blogged in a while which doesn't surprise me in the least as she is one seriously busy lady!
I am still in utter gobsmacked awe of the to make/to do list she set herself before Christmas and don't quite understand how she is not wibbling in some corner like I would be if I were her. Instead she sailed through Christmas and a houseful of illness like the superwoman she is.
Hannah I for one salute you even if you do make me feel completely hopeless/helpless/hapless.
Behold my parcel.
The item linked to a Christmas song was an LED snowman 'Frosty The Snowman' seen here with 2 friends.
I have also been awarded another Blog Award by Dixie Rising at The Everyday Pinup Girl at this rate I shall be struggling to get my swell head out of the door in the morning!
It does mean having to root round for another 11 mind blowing/numbing facts about myself.
1.I get nervous if I'm in a field with cows, they can go mad and trample people they also sometimes have bulls in the field too, so I will not walk through fields of cows but take very long detours around them.
2. I once had my belly button pierced, it went septic and I had to take the ring out with a pair of pliers. I do not recommend this course of action.
3. Stand and Deliver by Adam and the Ants is the ring tone on my phone.
4. I have close to 200 bottles of nail polish and still can't quite believe I actual took the time to count them all.
5.I cannot bear to have my hair played with, Himself does it deliberately to wind me up which means I get to punch him when he does.
6.I have suffered 3 broken bones, 2 toes and one finger not bad going when you are as accident prone as me.
7. I once got whistled at by Matt Dillon.
8.I cannot walk in high heels, I cannot even balance in high heels, I just look at them and fall over. It's a good job I'm tall.
9.My life's ambition is to see a moose in the flesh.
10. I hate having to empty the recycling and leave the bin wedged full to bursting which drives Himself demented, conversly I LOVE rubbish/garbage collection day as I like the idea of it all being gone.
11. When I was at college I always used to get the giggles in the library and often got thrown out for disturbing other users, bizarrely I ended up working in one for over 20 years.
1. What is your favorite place to shop online?
That would have to be Ebay.
2. Favorite perfume?
I can't wear perfume, I'm one of those freaky people whose skin reacts and makes it smell weird. I love Bath and Body Works Sheer Freesia or White Tea and Ginger body splash.
3. What is something you regret?
Not doing as well as I was capable of at college
4. Describe you dream vacation.
Being by the sea, with shops nearby and not too hot.
6. Paris or Rome? Why?
I've never been to Rome so Paris I guess, I love it there.
7. What is your favorite meal?
8. How do you feel about Vegetarianism?
As you can see from my previous answer I am not one myself, though I will only buy organic and freedom foods when it comes to meat and dairy products. I'm happy to eat meat providing the animals have been well treated during their lifetime.
9. What was your favorite book when you were a kid?
Depends on what age, I have always been a bookworm.I loved Enid Blyton and still read Famous Five books when I am ill in bed.
10. Coffee or Tea?
TEA!!!! Don't actually like coffee.
11. What is the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?
A fuck off huge blue bottle fly that landed on my ice cream just as I took a lick, it tasted unbelievably disgusting and I spat it straight out.