I know the rules are:
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
but I hope you will forgive me if I only do the first two.
1. Despite the impression I may have given on this blog. My favourite alcoholic drink is actually Champagne! probably as a Kir Royale. As I can't afford it at the best of times, it tends to be white wine ABC (Anything But Chardonnay) or Bitter/Ale. I don't like spirits.
2.On the subject of drinks my favourite is actually tea. I prefer Yorkshire Tea and take teabags with me when I travel! How sad am I?
3. According to friends and work collegues my catchphrase is 'I read this article in a magazine'
I do seem to read an extrodinary amount of magazines. I have a couple on subscription, to 'Home & Antiques' and 'She'. I also buy 'Look' every week, must have my fix of scurrilous gossip!
The rest come from my Mum who helps at Age Concern and brings me loads of other ones as the ladies have this whole swap thing going on.
4.I love ghost stories but I hate horror films, except for old black and white ones.
5. I have almost 100 nail polishes. You name the colour I have it.
6. I have always wished I could dance but I have two left feet. I actually got asked to leave ballet classes when I was little!
7.I love potatoes in all their wonderous cooked forms.