Sunday 29 August 2010

A day at the Chilterns Craft Show.


Every August bank holiday for over 20 years now I have been going to the craft show at Stonor Park with my parents. Weather was a bit of a worry this year but thankfully by Saturday the sun was out. The craft show itself is in the grounds of a stately home which sits snug in a dip surrounded by stunning hills.

We arrived early but as you can see there were already a fair few people ahead of us.
We spent a blissful few hours browsing and shopping and sampling much in the food tent. I have a special money box that I put my change in every friday night and I use that money to buy anything I like the look of at Stonor Park.
This year that included this lovely dichromatic glass ring the 6th one I own now I just love how this glass looks.

I also fell in love with this gorgeous watercolour of St. Ives in Cornwall.

Next I found this cute Elephant tile

Just one of the things I collect is snowmen and I found this cute tree decoration.

Finally I spotted this garden sculpture. I went back to look at it three times before I decided I just had to buy it and today I put it out in the garden, so here it is in situ.
Finally as you may know if you have been following my blogs I currently have a bit of a thing about necklaces going on at the moment so here is a little picture of the latest ones I have bought on Ebay

oh and THE most beautiful pair of shoes that I have been coveting for months now. I was thrilled to find them on Ebay for £10.

No comments:

Post a Comment